- Commercial and regulatory overview
- Approaches to responsible gambling
- New product development
- eSports and online gambling
12 October 2021
An exclusive event centred around growth, trends and developments
within the CEE region
IMPORTANTE UPDATE ABOUT THE BRIEFING
Amidst all the uncertainty surrounding Covid-19 and thinking about the health and safety of our guests, speakers, sponsors and staff, we would like to inform you that the EGR Central & Eastern Europe Briefing is going virtual for 2021.
The virtual event will be hosted on the event website and remains invitation-only, find out more by visiting or FAQ page.
ABOUT THE BRIEFING
The EGR Central & Eastern European Briefing is an exclusive online event that brings together senior executives from leading online gambling companies to examine the key egaming regulatory and operational developments in the region.
It's a great opportunity to hear what your peers are doing, and the potential opportunities and future challenges in the market including:
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
- Gain a unique insight into the challenges of operating in Central & Eastern Europe by attending this exclusive, invitation-only event catered specifically for senior executives
- Identify new routes to market and future opportunities with insights from senior decision and strategy directors from the region's leading operators
- Enhance your business network by engaging directly with senior leaders and decision makers across the region
- Maximise your understanding of the strategic and legislative challenges of operating in the region by attending tailored briefings from national and international regulators
HIGH LEVEL DISCUSSIONS
group commercial director
+44 (0)20 7832 6554